Five Tool Recruiting

Welcome to The Home of Five Tool Recruiting

    Welcome to the home of Five Tool Recruiting.  The Five Tool Recruiting program was designed to personally help each of our players with their college recruiting process.  Our staff has had over 200 players earn the opportunity to play baseball at the collegiate level since 2002.  Our staff has an established and respected reputation with college coaches and is known for placing quality players into programs that fit them academically and athletically.  Our staff prides itself on taking a personal interest in each player while helping each of them navigate through the recruiting process.  We work directly with the college coaches, student-athlete, and parents throughout the entire process.  Our goal is simple.  It is to help each of our players find a school that fits them academically, economically, socially and athletically.

Fall College Campus Tour:

    Five Tool Recruiting will offer a college campus tour of regional Division II, Division III, NAIA, and Junior College programs.  This program is outstanding for any unsigned incoming senior or junior.  All players will have the opportunity to compete in either a pro-style workout or scrimmage at each respective school.  After the showcase portion is complete, all players will be taken on a tour of each campus and it's facilities.  In thirteen years of college placement, I have found that most players do not start to truly look at schools that are not Division I until after the fall of their senior year.  At times, this puts them behind in the recruiting process.  It can also make it difficult for players to take full advantage of taking college visits due to time constraints with school, sports, work, etc.  My goal is to help change that.  A backbone principal of this program is to help players find a school that fits them academically, economically, socially, and athletically.  Since Division I programs only make up approximately 20 percent of all the college baseball programs in the United States, our goal is to target market the players in this Five Tool program to historically strong non-division one college programs that help make up the other 80%.  It is not our intention to ignore Division I programs in the recruiting process.  But, this program is designed to help educate and expose players to where the vast majority of all college players will be competing.

What each player will receive as part of the Fall College Campus Tour:

  • Each player will have the opportunity to take a college visit to a school that represents the following divisions of college baseball; Division II, Division III, NAIA, and Junior College.  Player Benefit:  This will allow the players/parents a chance to truly see an overview of what type of school, academics, campus, facilities, and athletic program each respective school and college level has to offer each student athlete.
  • Each player will have the opportunity (barring weather) to showcase their skills in either a pro-style workout or game scrimmage in front of the schools coaching staff.  Player Benefit:  This allows the player to basically attend a personal showcase for each respective program.  We have had multiple players earn scholarship offers from these type of events.
  • A Basic Player Profile on the Five Tool Recruiting website.  Player Benefit.  This will allow the player to have a comprehensive online point of reference that the college coaches can reference easily for each players complete online recruiting profile.  The players can also use this player profile page as an online resume to send when contacting college coaches via e-mail.
  • A dri-fit jersey with number for pro-style workouts and games.
  • The ability to ask each respective coaching staff questions regarding the recruiting process, academics, scholarship opportunities, tuition, housing, etc at each division as a whole.

The showcase tour schedule can be found at the link above.  This program will only accept a limited number of players.  Players must register and submit their registration for an opportunity to be invited to participate.  Once the registration is received and reviewed, our staff will let you know if you were chosen to represent Five Tool Recruiting on the Fall Showcase Tour.  Payment will not be requested until you have been selected to participate.  There will be no refunds due to weather related cancellations for any of the dates listed on the schedule.  We will work with the college/university to the best of our ability and within their respective schedule constraints to schedule a make-up date, if needed for any date cancelled.  However, we can not gurantee dates will be made up due to scheduling conflicts outside of our control with each respective college/university.